View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 10:40 AM   #1093
Buff
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draug View Post
So, after me exclaiming over the holidays how happy I am that my entire household is vaccinated, including my 4 kids aged 8-16, my anti-vaxx extended family sent me this link to a Fox "News" video.

It's a "Doctor" from MIT's Artificial Inteligence department, imploring that kids should avoid the vaccine at all costs.

She claims it will result in a massive increase in neurodeginerative diseases, such as Parkinsons, because the immune system treats Spike proteins in much the same way with the vaccine and with these neurological diseases.

Does anyone have the time to debunk this for me? Or have they already for the pro-disease crown in their lives? So far, over 2 years, every single shred of "medical proof" they have sent me has been debunked as misinformation or just plain old wrong. I don't have the time right now, and I am just plain old tired of it.

Does she have a point? Can the immune system make a mistake that so easily? She is obviously very learned, but is she a qualified Doctor? There are lots of PhD's out there who know nothing about biology or medicine. My gut says to ignore her. Lol. But I'd like to point out to the relatives that they are wrong once again.

Here's a link to the video, from Fox News, so you know what side it comes from!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/6291706975001/
I got tired of debunking my cousin's claims. I told her that I would rather die of the vaccine and give my kids a life full of pain and anguish because whatever the vaccine will do to us is nowhere near the torture of listening to her conspiracies and lies. I then immediately blocked her on all social media and haven't talked to her for quite some time.

My mental health has been so much better for it. I've got nearly 40 other cousins, no big loss!
Buff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buff For This Useful Post: