View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 04:23 PM   #49
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I think the original plans were for the four horsewoman of wrestling to face the four horsewoman of MMA at Evolution. But watching last night that might have changed. I mean frankly we have Becky Lynch and Charlotte heading into a feud so that is probably a no go.

It looks like we're going to have some kind of faction battle with Stephanie on one side and a lot of the heels and Rhonda and friends on the other side.

So right now that splits up into

Heels - Stephanie (Leader) - Alexa Bliss, Alicia Fox, Liv Morgan, Micki James, Ruby Riot and Sarah Morgan

Faces - Ronda Rousey (leaser) - Bayley, Dana Brooks, Ember Moon, Natty, Nia Jax, Sasha Banks

So we know a couple of things, Stephanie knows that she doesn't have the monster to beat Ronda, she hinted at that last night with wanting Ronda to be above the other girls and to beat them down. So she's going to need her own vicious version of Ronda, a MMA fighter who can go into the ring and break arms and end careers, but who ever could that be? So Stepnaie brings in Shayna Bazler. Now we need one more good possible feud so what if Steph manages to recruit up Marina Shaffir, while Rhonda gets Jessamyn Duke both of whom are getting rave reviews from NXT.

so now we can have a faction vs faction ppv

Dana Brooks against Alicia Fox

Sasha Banks, Ember Moon against the Riot Squad in a Texas Tornado Match

Micki James vs Nia Jax

Nattie takes on Lita in a legends match

Alexa Bliss vs Trish Stratus

Duke vs Shafir

Special NXT Title match Kari Saine vs Lacy Evans

Ronda Rousey vs Shayna Bazler

On the smack down side

Becky Lynch vs Charlotte in a hell in a cell.

The Bella Twins vs the Iconics

Mandy Rose and Sonya and Carmella take on Asuka, Lana and Naomi (Asuka turns and kills everyone)

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 08-21-2018 at 04:27 PM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote