View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 09:52 AM   #32
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

So for the most part I'm still looking at Summer Slam as just a booking disaster

1) Frankly they used Braun to keep the crowd from completely pooping on the match, though the chant of "You both suck" started up.

2) They finished off Kevin Owens.

3) Daniel Bryan who has basically lost his returning from the grave heat, didn't do much to regain it, and this match seemed all about setting up Maryse vs Brie at Evolution

4) The fans cheering Becky beating the crap out of Charlotte really shows how out of touch the booking is

5) The main event and especially the way it ended was terrible. Fans are happy that a part timer like Lesnar is gone. But lets be honest, Reigns is going to be champion for a long time, and every monday he's going to show up, stomp down to the ring, do a promo heavy on "Yo's, and my yard" Every week we're going to see him beat people with the same two move sets, and we're going to go, "Hey man, remember when Brock showed up once in a while and at PPV's, I miss that, sigh". Also next step in the Vince plan to Hulkanize Reigns, "The destruction of Braun Strowman, and the removal of the briefcase of Rah. Children you can bet that Braun is cashing in tonight, and he's going to lose gloriously, and probably Kevin Owens is going to screw him in a predictable way. Its coming, Vince wants to get rid of the briefcase threat and move onto the Hogan/return of a new NWO versus the one man killing machine Roman Reigns.

You know I had a thought, maybe now that Kevin Owen's is nothing they could repackage him as the Kato to Braun's Green Hornet?

6) anyways, on the Alexa vs Rousey thing, I don't mind that Ronda is champion, I thought the booking of the match was lazy and destructive. In my mind Bliss in the current form is buried. But I had a thought because I like story telling.

Step 1, the further destruction of Bliss

Tonight Alexa comes storming out to the ring with a cast on her arm, she demands her rematch. Instead of hearing Ronda's music, we hear Steph's music. Steph comes down and tells her for her own good, because after last night its clear that the only thing that's going to happen is that Alexa is going to get hurt, that her rematch clause is nullified

Step two a couple of weeks down the road. Alexa comes down to the ring, still with a cast, She's accompanied by Alicia who still has a bandage on her arm. She calls down management, and Kurt and Corbin comes down. Alexa replays the clip where she told Kurt that he doesn't protect his champion, then reminds Kurt that he's best friends with Ronda and she wants to talk to someone that is actually competent.

So Steph comes down, and Alexa points out her and Alicia's injuries, then she shows Steph getting injured by Ronda, then she calls down Nia Jax and Mickie who have been missing since they met Ronda in the ring.

Then Alexa pauses and calls down the new Advocate for this group of Woman, and Paul Heymnan comes down. To shorten this up. Heyman informs Steph that Ronda's arm bar is dangerous and that it has injured everyone that it has been used on. Because of that Heyman on legal advice has started a multi-million dollar lawsuit againt Ronda and the WWE unless the arm bar is banned.

So the reasoning

1) It makes Alexa look smart, she can't beat Ronda physically.

2) It gives Heyman something to do and he can advocate for the girls in the group like Nia and Alicia who suck on the mic

3) Take the arm bar away from Ronda. That way you can make her appear to be beatable and it helps her by making the Producers not be so lazy in booking her matches.

Its the ban the powerbomb to me.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote