View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 05:31 PM   #1228
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

So I have been prescribed medical marijuana for my issues, I am totally new to this.
I have arthritic psoriasis, chronic arthritis in my right hip as it is held together by a pin and screws from a bad car accident, and ulcerative colitis. I was prescribed a high CBD oil, 1ML in the morning, 1ML in the afternoon, and then a 1:1 tincture at bedtime. I have never been stoned on THC before. So I chose Shoppers Drug Mart as my LP because they have product from many suppliers. Maybe people can help me choose on here. Has anyone used products from Emblem, Tilray, Aphria, or Cannimed? I have tried to research the brands and seems Aphria has good reviews. What should I be looking for in a 1:1 and even though my prescription calls for 1ML before bed I am worried if I go with lets say a 10:10 that 10mg of THC is going to make me flip out. I was told the CBD won't make me feel fuzzy so that is good. I am kind of stressed about this. I was told the CBD is going to do wonders for my UC and pain and that the THC will also help with pain and put me to sleep.
dissentowner is offline   Reply With Quote