View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 10:44 PM   #44
redforever
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormius View Post
Will the Miele's do a proper job of cleaning peanut buttery knives? Our current Frigidaire is incapable of removing peanut butter or nutella.
Mine does, both crunchy and smooth)) The only thing I will give a quick rinse or scrub are utensils or pots and pans that were used for cooking rice or potatoes. I don't bother with the potato masher. I just lay it on the middle rack and it gets sparkling clean every time.

Here is a nice thing about a Miele dishwasher. If your water temperature is not hot enough, it heats it to the optimum temperature for cleaning dishes. Dishes won't get as clean in cool or cold water.

I use Cascade or Costco liquid dishwasher detergent. I prefer the liquid over the cubes. I also have a Kinetico soft water system and washing anything in soft water makes a difference. I usually use the normal pots and pans setting unless I have a very light load.

The other thing I love about a Miele dishwasher is the third rack on top for flatware. That leaves so much room in the rest of the dishwasher for pots and pans or large bowls.

My daughter has a Bosch...got a great deal at Home Depot, and really likes it. It does not have the third rack for flatware though.

Last edited by redforever; 01-08-2019 at 10:50 PM.
redforever is online now   Reply With Quote