View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 09:15 AM   #35
RichieRich
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperBagger'14 View Post
Well there's been a turn of good ish news on everything today but nothing official yet, so if/when I can explain further I 100% will.

I'll be honest though, the stress from this, my job, a health issue and well *gestures broadly at the world* im completely exhausted and burnt out. I know many are also going through severe issues and possibly being in a worse situation than I am, but holy #### balls am I over everything. I was just getting by mentally, sort of shutting down to weather the storm, but because of this issue it has me completely wired and angry. I'm tired of being angry. I'm tired of having to take a stand and not be as considerate to people as I should be, because they are taking advantage of me. They deserve better than that and so do I.
were you just in my brain? cos that's pretty much how I feel much of the time.

Actually I started taking some herbal supplements, just really hoping they might do something, and I swear they've been helped take the edge off. Taking both Bacopa and St. John's Wart. Helps reduce ADD issues (and helps focus a little better) and the SJW reduces anxiety, or at least take the edge off and seem a bit more manageable. Try them.
RichieRich is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RichieRich For This Useful Post: