View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 10:39 AM   #12
GoJetsGo
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by STeeLy View Post
If you want night life, Tsim Sha Tsui or Central will both work (Those are practically your 2 major business centres in Hong Kong, and there are a fair amount of bars/clubs to choose from), Causeway Bay and Mong Kok might work for that as well.

Tsim Sha Tsui and Central are most definitely accessible (Those 2 are practically right across the harbour from each other). You can hop on the MTR and get to so many places really quickly. If you're going as a tourist, and plan on using the MTR (including light rail) a lot in a day, get a Tourist Day Pass (You need to show your passport to prove that you're a tourist), that will save you a fair amount of money (I've spent over $500 HKD a week on travel, that's just under $70 CAD), but again, only if you are going to get going to a lot of places (or going very far multiple times). You can use http://www.mtr.com.hk/eng/homepage/cust_index.html to check on how much it is to get anywhere if you really wanted to.

I think that's about it when it comes to lots to do an accessibility.
That's great info, thanks very much. Do you (or anyone else) have suggestions for things to see in a tourist sense? It's the last leg of a business trip for me and I've taken seven days at the end to vacation in Hong Kong.

Thanks again.
GoJetsGo is offline   Reply With Quote