View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 07:30 AM   #275
Nancy
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTiger View Post
This is something I just don't understand. Do people really just get mail and rip it open, regardless of who it's for? Are they all single and just expect everything to be for them? Is it just a free for all and whoever gets the mail gets to open it, regardless of who it's mailed to? Do people not have spouses, kids or roomies, or does that not matter, mail free for all! Rip 'er open!

I just don't understand this. Would you rip open your spouses mail? Your kids? Who doesn't look at the name on the package to see if it actually belongs to them, before going to town?

From what I've seen (this sort of thing popped up in several places at once, amusingly) most folks don't give two sh*ts about who mail is actually addressed to, and just go to town if it shows up at their place. Fascinating.
You obviously haven't reached the age where you need reading glasses to read everything. Like the time I got home and was excited my Amazon package arrived. It was actually a weed vaporizer for my daughter. Not sure if that is better or worse than a vibrator.

I always put my reading glasses on first now.
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote