View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 10:23 PM   #754
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I literally turned it on and saw the War Raiders come out, and I'm a huge fan, and then they announced them as the Viking Experience, and I had flashbacks to Mantaur, The Droz, and all of the other bad gimmicks that have been rolled out and killed wrestlers or teams dead.

Remember that Bret Hart almost became Cowboy Bret Hart.

I wonder if there was some kind of weird channel influence on using the name War Raiders, but even the announcers sounded embarrassed.

Anyone get a sense that we've seen the last of Sasha Banks for a while after her Wrestlemania reaction?

And putting Bayley with Naomi, two of my least favorite female Wrestlers right now.

Also loved Sami tonight, and loved Alexa's reaction to it.

I don't know how the Miz got busted open, but that was a major cut, but it really worked tonight, I never thought that Miz could be an effective face, but he's making it work.

Overall what was suppossed to be one of the biggest Raws of the year which was the Superstar shakeup was pretty lackluster.

I did enjoy Lacy Evans finally getting in the ring, but she and Natty didn't have much chemistry. But that was a nice moonsault.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote