View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 04:31 PM   #748
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muta View Post
I loved Rhonda. She was still learning the ropes (no pun intended), but you could tell she was a legitimately dangerous women, the way she tossed her opponents around the ring with such ferocity and speed. Also, she didn't play the 'sexy' character at all, despite all other female wrestler having some element of it.

Rhonda elevated that division with her athleticism and background, IMO, which gave that division a ton of credibility. Best addition to the women's roster in a long time.

It sounds like the next planned story line for Ronda is next years wrestlemania as she intends to go off and have a kid.

I still remember that first match of hers with Angle, I was watching it with a friend and when she got the tag and bolted across the ring, We both went wow, she was that fast.

She still has a lot to learn, and she would be the first to admit it, but I doubt we see her back on a full time basis.

Still watching some of the behinds the scene videos, it seemed like she enjoyed doing it, and she busted her a$$ to do it, its a shame that in my mind the writers really let her down with the breaking kayfabe stuff, that was horrible. She also worked really hard to make her opponents look good and really did some crazy bumps. I guess her hand was really mangled after throwing a bad punch.

Just to add on, I was glad to see Alexa back in the ring last night even though she looked really rusty, but after sitting out for months because of what was described as a really severe concussion, when she went backwards head first into the turn buckle even my heart stopped.

On other woman notes.

Bayley has just gotten really bad and sloppy in the ring, Sasha is putting out cryptic tweets about skipping public appearances, I was glad to see the belts taken off of them because frankly they had already made the tag team belts seem stale.

Loved to see the Iconics win the belts. I'll be the first to say that they're not great wrestlers, but I love their characters and you had to melt a bit at the genuine emotion when they got the belts and Billie was crying.

Good to see that at least one member of the Riott squad is getting a push. I feel bad for Ruby, as this was supposed to be her vehicle, but sarah has stepped up her game and Liv is becoming the premiere seller in that division.

I didn't much care for Becky's promo last night, it almost felt like she went away from being the man to being what she was about 6 months ago, but I was glad to see Lacy get something to do, I liked her ring work in NXT.

Oh and a huge finger poke of doom to the main event last night that made no sense whatsoever and felt like a rip off.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote