View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 06:53 AM   #22
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Played a bit more, and seem to be holding tooth and nail to a roughly 50% win rate (which is what I had in the OB, until the last night).

I'm tempted to give this a day or two to sort itself out a bit more, since the matches that I'm losing are a straight up "walk all over you and don't look back" sort. I fully admit that I'm not very good at this, and that there are people who are really, really good...and when we play against each other, it's super obvious who's who. I understand everyone starting at the same level at launch...but I'm really tempted to give it a bit of time so that those "uber players" can play themselves out of 'my' bracket, so to speak.

Still finding the game a lot of fun, and I seem to really enjoy those close fought, down to the wire matches.

One tip I can think of for folks like myself, who aren't used to games like this...try playing around with the "Mouse Sensitivity" option if you haven't. I found my game really improved once I went from the default setting of 15 to the personalized one of 75. Also, look around the options by character instead of just "all heros". Some of them have specialized options that make playing them a bit easier.
WhiteTiger is offline   Reply With Quote