View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 09:52 AM   #747
Guest1

I was double AZ because at the time rumour was some countries wouldn't recognize AZ for travel. So I applied for and got permission for Pfizer. Got my Pfizer and the pharmacist said I would require a second Pfizer for it to be considered complete.

I reacted pretty bad for my first AZ (3 days of hell: full body pain, couldn't move, arm pain, headache... the usual) but I pulled up my big girl panties and got the second... which turned out easy-peasy. So when I was booked for my third, I was confident that I would be OK.

Not the case.

Now this is just anecdotal, but I think she didn't jab me in the right place. It was too high and I think she just jabbed it into my shoulder joint. It took about a month to get to the point where my shoulder could move normally and not have pain. I've also had headaches in the evening every day since September when I got it. (God bless cannabis)

Now that countries are recognizing AZ, I see no point in getting my second Pfizer. After 2 out of my 3 shots have f@($ed me up you can see how I am a little hesitant on any more shots.

Just sharing my personal experience Please put me on blast.