View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 11:06 PM   #266
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWcrowfoot View Post
Or cheer however you want?

Flames fans are a pretty reserved bunch. That seems to routinely bother people who aren'y paying for tickets.
Jesus H tap dancing Christ.

yeah no good call, greatest player in franchise history getting retired, an honour that has happened 3 times in history but let’s treat it like a regular regular season game. You’re damn straight I’m telling people how to cheer, and I don’t really give a damn if they don’t like it. When tickets are going for like $500 it’s not exactly reasonable to expect everyday folks to afford it- who WOULD cheer and not be a ####ty fan. If you’re privileged enough to be there, get off your ass and give this guy the applause he deserves after entertaining you for over 20 years. In fact I promise not to ask hard done by fans to cheer any other time from now on except this one time (well- maybe at Gaudreaus jersey retirement).

Not gonna get into the paying for tickets thing but believe me, I have shelled out many a time for the Flames. They’ve taken their pound of flesh from my family and myself.

Just saying it’d be very nice if our fans could give this dude the warmth he rightfully deserves and it shouldn’t offend delicate sensibilities for me to say that.

Last edited by Mr.Coffee; 01-17-2019 at 11:08 PM.
Mr.Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote