View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 09:18 AM   #2207
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteMoss View Post
Whenever I watch AEW, I think they need better agents or something even outside the bookers. They push tag team wrestling but you have these weird matches where for half of it there are no rules and you can double team endlessly, and then the other half you need to be out of the ring at 5.

During the young bucks match last week that ended in the brawl with a bunch of teams, it looked like a high school skit where someone forgot their line and the other person was telling them to run in.

Complaining about this may mean I'm an old man I realize. [emoji23]

You and I are on the same page on that, it is an issue to me because old guy or not you have to remember WCW and sometimes it feels like the whole booking on a fly throw stuff at the wall to see if it sticks moments.

They have a talented roster, its bloated but talented, the woman's division is progressing, but I want them to sign Conti, just because I think she's awesome. But I expect that Blanchard will be on the way.

I think the writing and booking and the broadcast crew is really letting what could be a great product down.

We're seeing declining numbers across the board for wrestling, none of the organizations are getting it right.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote