View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 05:20 PM   #5243
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
Sure I take my shots at lots of people. I also get called on it, which is fine. I'm sure my approach could be a better lots of times, especially on non-political threads.

But I sure haven't gone around launching personal attacks that are based on accusing people of being racist scumbags.

The only criticism I have made in this exchange had to do with what I thought wasn't a well thought out post by Jiri accusing some of having some white fragility going on. But, Jiri probably isn't wrong either. Am I then not allowed to state my opinion on it?

Like I honestly don't get your approach here.
Of course you are. But wistfully speaking about the discourse of yesteryear and quoting RBG when you go around throwing your fair share of personal attacks is really silly and kind of embarrassing, isn't it? You call people dense, delusional, dumb, ignorant, and stupid multiple times a week, right? I love a good jab, but complaining about personal attacks seems pretty phony for you.

Same with the people that talk about the "mob" but were happy to join the pile-on.

That's all. Just posers being posers. Makes the criticisms pretty empty, honestly.