View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 11:01 AM   #2782
Hot_Flatus
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolute 14 View Post
It says a lot both about how much Shapovalov is improving and how Milos is falling off that this is such an even match.

And going back a few pages to Vasek's comments on pay - there is a lot of chatter from players lately about that. Wouldn't surprise me if we're only a couple years away from a unionization effort.

Funny you say that as I was just thinking the exact opposite this week. To me, Shapo has really flat lined over the last 4 months. He seems to be caught in no mans land tactically and hasn't yet established himself as a credible server. The good thing with him is he's so damn talented he can get himself out of jams quite easily.

Hiccups are to be expected as a young player, you just need to hope that he sorts out the lengthy lapses in matches that seem to continually cost him. Milos on the other hand seems to just need a 5-6 month stretch of good health to get back to the top 10 level, I have been really impressed with his play when he's been healthy since the start of the grass season.