View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 10:00 AM   #3730
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
I couldnt get through it. I thought I'd like it because I'm fairly familiar with Vancouver but...

I just dont get Seth Rogan. I dont understand how he exists as a largely vapid human being or how people are enamoured with him and his humour in any way.

I figured that it would be an interesting opportunity to see Rogen off-script and candid and....it just....his constant wheezy guffaw.....it was worse. I didnt think it could be and yet it was.
I watched it, too, and also gave up. I think I got through about 70% of it. I don't know who that Asian (apologies if that's the wrong term) guy is, but I like Seth Rogan so I watched it. The Asian guy seems really boring and unfunny. I gathered he's a celebrity chef of some sort, but he doesn't have any charisma and isn't funny, so I'm not sure what he was offering to the whole thing. In fact, I don't think the episode would have been any different if he wasn't even there. It was basically just following Seth around while he had the munchies.

Seth's laugh was driving me nuts and usually it's not so bad. He seems like your funniest friend on his best day. Like he's clearly a funny dude, but is so down to earth and normal that it's interesting just from that standpoint alone. I also liked watching him get baked all the time. That seems like a great life. But then I got bored of the whole situation and turned it off.

Bad show.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote