Thread: 2020 Formula 1
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 09:27 AM   #304
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammage79 View Post
Hamiltons kind of a Tool eh. Almost Identical move on Albon in Brazil, except I think Albon had him fully this time. If I'm Albon, I wait for a while and wreck Hamilton when it matter most for points that would clinch a title or something.

Glad to See McLaren getting back to proper form. Now for Williams.
I know it's in style to hate on Hamilton, but I don't think this one was as much on him as Brazil.

I watched it over a few times. I think it was telling that the on car view of Lewis showed he was turning his wheel pretty hard, and didn't let up or swerve left. So he didn't do it intentionally. Even if he let off the throttle I don't think it would have altered his trajectory, and you can't just turn in more if you have plotted that line at that speed.

I don't think Albon really should have been out there, but he was ahead so had the right to the space, and I'm not really against the penalty. But given Lewis was on the racing line, on a downhill corner I'm not sure how Albon expected that to play out. You can have the right to the space, but that doesn't mean its physically possible for the other driver to provide it. He'll learn.

Last edited by Fuzz; 07-06-2020 at 09:48 AM.
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote