Thread: 2020 Formula 1
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 03:36 PM   #301
FLAMESRULE
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayswin View Post
Yep, Stroll probably could have been top 5 or 6 if not for his engine retirement.
Woulda coulda shoulda

What an entertaining race. Looked like Verstappen couldve easily won/challenged the Mercs with the strategy and their gearbox/sensor issue. No one would've had Ferrari P2 either. And what a thrill for Lando, great drive, some brave moves, and it paid off. Poor Albon...he clearly was past Hamilton and then got squeezed. Brazil was pretty close but this one was clearly Hamiltons fault. A weekend to forget for him. Latifi and Russell seemed to make the Williams respectable again. They were racing Haas and Alfa for most of the day with Russell having a strong performance...one more failure and Latifi couldve had a his first point.

So many failures...most blamed on the curbs. I find that hard to believe since I dont think the track changed them from last year and they even shaved them down Friday night. I think its a sensor mfg issue.

And WTF happened to KMag and Kimi?? Those were some odd failures, as it really looked like KMag had a brake disc explode at T3 like he did in Austin and Raikkonen simply his tire/wheel assembly fall off at T9.

I'm already looking forward to next weekend. I'll have the pick em results up tomorrow.

Last edited by FLAMESRULE; 07-05-2020 at 03:38 PM.
FLAMESRULE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FLAMESRULE For This Useful Post: