View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 01:53 PM   #4386
Cappy
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Coke View Post
Hamilton’s play and value is a point of debate on here. Personally, I think OEL is a substantial upgrade on Hamilton. And with his Gio enhanced advanced stats, I could see Chayka being very attracted to Hamilton.

I think OEL is an upgrade on every Flames D, so if there is a reasonable deal to be made, you take it IMO.
Who does he play with? Gio?

Doesn't fix anything and we are still in the same boat.

If you move Brodie to Gio's pairing, then why not try that with Hamilton and save you the "+"

I understand that Hamilton's value is questioned but jesus do people ever want to run him out of town.

meanwhile, TJ Brodie is looked at as this 100% bounce-back player that would only be better if he wasn't being dragged down by his linemates - to which he has played with 4 over the past few years, and none have worked.

If defence is the thing holding the flames back right now, it doesn't really make sense to trade one of the few who are actually performing as expected.

Brodie++ for OEL? sure. Because that actually addresses an issue for a team looking to make moves this postseason. but that is a whole other issue.

Last edited by Cappy; 11-30-2017 at 01:55 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cappy For This Useful Post: