Thread: 10/10 Service
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 11:34 PM   #1
nixon45
First Line Centre

Exp:
Default 10/10 Service

I would also like to express my gratitude to Justin and his staff at Gem by Carati.

I had known that I wanted to propose to my (then) girlfriend for a long long time. In my heart I know she deserves a ring that her friends can be jealous of and that she can wear with absolute pride.

I had looked around at the usual places in Calgary (cough Spence cough) and they really did not offer anything that I felt would be the perfect ring to ask her to marry me. I had known of Gem of Carati from another local car forum, and had read all of the positive reviews. I decided to send Justin an email with some of the rings I had found online that I liked the style of. Within an hour or so I had multiple photos of rings in my email inbox that he felt I would like, and I scheduled a trip to see them in person.

We found the ring that day and my mind was made up. It would be the ring I would propose with.

The entire process was super easy and I never once felt any pressure to drop a credit card down on the counter.

I have been engaged since December 5th and my Fiancee gets compliments on a daily basis about the ring.

We are lucky to have Justin and his staff as a sponsor for the board.

See him for any of your Watch/Jewelry needs, you wont regret it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nixon45 For This Useful Post: