View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #39
bluejays
Franchise Player

Exp:

I just came back from Barcelo Solymar today and it was a blast (3rd time). The resort was really busy, and just a good overall vibe aside from the few asshats who can't act properly while on vacation (smashing bottles, hollering, trashing the place etc). Anyway, a certain Oiler d-man rhyming with Beckham was also there and what a vain asshat. Firstly, has his name tattoo'd across his back, pulled the line, "do you know who I am" endlessly, broke bottles, glasses etc to show how tough he was, then proceeded to tell the staff he can afford to pay anything, and worst, kept asking randoms for a certain recreational drug. I don't know how NHL testing works, but considering his craving for it, and the apparent money he has, you can assume he probably got it. I've also never heard a player being so disrespectful to the average woman who came near him (you think these guys can casually drop the NHL player line, but he blatently was an aggressive prick). Just a complete idiot overall, and I'm sure not one person who came in contact with him the whole week left with a good impression. Anyway, end of rant, but hearing him do an Adam Sandler impression every minute of the day was annoying.
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluejays For This Useful Post: