View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 08:46 PM   #1544
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Bump just because tomorrow in the 4th be with you.

Lots of updates over the last few months, as they continue the story lines. We've now had the final death of Valkorian/Vitiate in a nifty little flash point that takes place not only in the real world but in the head of a comatose Satele Shan's head. The final battle in the flash point was interesting and a lot of fun as you took on the Emperor in all of his guises as Tenebrae, Vitiate and Valkorian and send him to the madness of the void.

They added on the Spirit of Vengence as we see the start of the Mandalorian civil war. This was a long and fairly difficult flashpoint with a lot of mechanics challenges.

Then finally last Tuesday they release their latest upgrade which fans of KOTOR and KOTOR 2 should love just from the standpoint that you get to revisit the Dantooine Enclave. This Flash point is beautiful to just wander through especially since you get to explore the now ruined Enclave and they touch upon the Jedi Evil that happened there in Kotor where they erased Revan's mind. This flashpoint also see's the return of Darth Malgus who has finally broken the chains to the Sith Empire.

On top of that they've also added the Command Seasons reward system where you get rewards for logging in and running daily missions that range from gold level armor to Cartel Coins to decorations etc.

I believe that there will be subscriber awards tomorrow as well.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote