View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 02:38 PM   #21
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikephoen View Post
Based on how teams like the Flames tried to screw over their most vulnerable staff to save the billionaire owners some pocket change, I have no reservations about recommending illegal streaming. Reddit will show you how.
Reddit hockey streams got banned, but Google.com takes all of 2 seconds to find a new source.

That or a quick PM...

I will say that I've complained about the legit streaming services for YEARS, both on CP and to the actual providers.

Screw those guys for trying to screw over paying customers who are willing to pay money for a legit source. I was begging them to take my money and all I wanted was to watch my favourite team on the fly. Instead I was met with blackouts, ####ty 2005 media players and laggy connections on my 300mbit connection. The final straw for me was having the Jets vs Preda WFC blacked out in freaking London England I'm my hotel room at 3am when trying to watch it due to some stupid contract agreement with some eurosport channel.

Now my favorite stream site streams all games in 60fps, loads fast, and even blocks the score so I dont spoil the result. Basic things GC could not do.

Dont ever pay Rogers another penny for hockey streams. 100% not worth it.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Huntingwhale For This Useful Post: