View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 03:15 PM   #71
Textcritic
Acerbic Cyberbully

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolute 14 View Post
If you are going to complain about how much you hate being misrepresented, Text, then be honest enough not to misrepresent others. Barnet Flame did complain about the post-ASB play of the team for some reason, but he clearly and specifically reserved his use of "embarrassing" for the team's playoff performance. And nobody suggested Flames fans should feel embarrassed about anything. Everything you typed in this post is a complete misrepresentation of what was actually said.
"Everything is a complete misrepresentation"? Yeah, no.

I am happy to retract my use of "embarrassed" to characterize Barnett's post to which I responded, and I expect you to do the same with your own misrepresentation of my point.

Quote:
As far as your misprepresentation of the Sharks historical performance goes, I doubt you'll be willing to listen to anything right now given you are clearly on full tilt.
I bet all those raging Sharks fans are happy to listen to whatever pearls of wisdom you have to dispense about the amazing and unsurpassed greatness of their teal-clad franchise. Have at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woob
"...harem warfare? like all your wives dressup and go paintballing?"
"The Lying Pen of Scribes" Ancient Manuscript Forgeries Project

Last edited by Textcritic; 09-07-2019 at 03:21 PM.
Textcritic is offline   Reply With Quote