View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 02:23 PM   #26
Reggie Dunlop
All I can get

Exp:

Some interesting facts. Ran this through Google Translate.

Quote:
Carl-Johan Lerby, Malmö Redhawks, receives a rebuke, because immediately after the urine test at Malmö arena, November 24, 2016, after the match against Brynäs, he sent in a certificate stating that he has asthma. Something he simply had forgotten to do before.
The team's doctor Fredrik Nyquist and Malmö Redhawks osteopath, Niklas Torpling submitted the certificate.
- They've helped me with all the papers. So it is in order now, says Lerby, who without his medicine cannot exercise the sport.
- Especially not because I have effort strain. The medicine is a direct necessity, explains Lerby.
Lerby received a reprimand
Thus, one chose not to allow the case to pass on to the doping committee, which usually delivers punishment, but satisfied with reprimand.
Carl-Johan Lerby makes his first season as A-teamback in Malmö Redhawks.
After an autumn that started in the Allsvenska Pantern, he has taken a fixed place in Malmö's back crew and cuts just over 12 minutes of playing time per match.
In December, he wrote on an extension of his contract with Malmö, which applies over the 2017/2018 season and the 19-year-old recently made his first SHL goal when he set the management goal for Redhawks in the away game against Brynäs.
https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposte...lrattavisning/

Last edited by Reggie Dunlop; 05-07-2019 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Fixed link
Reggie Dunlop is offline   Reply With Quote