View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 11:05 AM   #61
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

What do you mean penalizes STH? Do you have a right to make a profit? Owning season tickets isn’t meant to be a for profit venture. It’s to watch flames games. No one is owed the ability to make enough off the games they sell to go to x number of games for free.

I won’t speak for every price point but I find it hard to believe any CPer would have a hard time breaking even if they sold all 45 games on CP for FV or less.

For every game you sell below cost, you need to sell another for above cost. As long as these roughly match up then great. If not, it is not a penalty against you. It’s the cost of your investment. If you don’t like that cost, don’t buy ST anymore.

And if that means less tickets on CP, so be it. There’s a ton of people on that waiting list.

If anyone feels the need to make a profit or their tickets aren’t worth having, then maybe they shouldn’t sell on CP. I see nothing wrong with that. Just don’t tell me you’re doing me a favour by scalping me tickets so you can subsidize your cost and go to games for free.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cecil Terwilliger For This Useful Post: