View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 10:33 AM   #1139
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Fair enough, I can see those points. I am excited for another R rated comic book movie though, this has the potential to help separate it from the original movies.

I re watched IM2 and Winter Soldier this weekend, IM2 is better than I remembered it being. I think the worst parts were Black Widow with her super corny action moves. She was great as Natalia under cover though. They did a great job of weaving SHIELD into the overall story. I forgot how much connection this had with the MCU, between the Senator who is in WS, Coulson leaving for Thors hammer in New Mexico and all the SHIELD set up.

Winter Soldier is still my favourite MCU movie. It's just so well done. The fight scenes, the action is over the top at some points but very, very grounded in the brawl fights we see in other points. The music, cinematography (/greenscreening?) all of it is just so well done.

Going to pick and choose a few more between now and End Game, I have never re watched Dr. Strange so I think I will give that a chance again.