View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 05:55 PM   #21
JonDuke
Franchise Player

Exp:

BUMP
I need to change the website around a little bit.

I originally used a theme I purchased when first getting into web design. I didn't realize free updates were only good for 1 year.

It's 2 months expired, up for a renewal that I don't want to pay. My biz partner and I have been using another theme anyway for all of our customers, so it'll be way easier for me to build and maintain. The current theme sucks anyway, so the move makes a ton of sense.

Before I do so, is there anything on the existing website that you don't like, and or something you'd like to see in the revamped version?

And I'm talking aesthetically. I just put the shell on it. All functionality of the roster pages and items that were there before I added the shell will still stay the same. So, any changes any of you want for the layout?

It's not an overnight thing. Especially since work is kicking my arse with hours and being away from home for week+ stretches. But...I figured I'd ask first before starting on the dev site, so input and ideas are welcome.

When we migrate over to the new site (weeks away), it might make the site go down for a day or so, but there really shouldn't be any big issues.
The site will probably also be down for a few hours tonight and/or tomorrow.
Just a heads up.
Any input is welcome before the overhaul.
JonDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JonDuke For This Useful Post: