View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 09:19 AM   #30
Coach
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleK View Post
It's not. All of this has been done before and the battery itself essentially 'old tech'. Go read the exchange between myself and Itse to see what's 'new'.

See above. If he released the software for the battery's control system, that would be revolutionary.

*Disclaimer*

Don't mean to be a dick, but both you and your brother are exactly the target market. Early adopters who *think* this is new. That's what gives this inertia and will make it profitable. Which drives the price down, which is when I'll jump in. So thanks!!
I know people had been working on these types of batteries for a while, but this is the first I've heard of someone actually taking something to market.

Also, yes it is revolutionary for exactly the reasons you stated. It may not be "new", but making it accessible to the masses is most of the battle of clean energy, and this can do exactly that. Just like the iPod, which wasn't new technology, revolutionized how we consume music and entertainment, this could revolutionize the way we consume, produce and trade energy.

Last edited by Coach; 05-12-2015 at 11:22 AM.
Coach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Coach For This Useful Post: