View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 09:02 AM   #311
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

On a positive note, its still pretty well acted, and they've assembled a pretty good cast. But there's been very little progress in terms of the villains and what they're really doing, or I'm old and its not clear. In fact the only villain move was the evil sister choking her brother in the bedroom.

In an age of phasers you're questing warrior walks around with a katana saying ninjaisms about hey choose life man.

I was most concerned that Patrick Stewart felt like he was mailing his performance in, he was really cardboard in this episode.

This series is just missing something on an emotional level, there's nothing that's really drawing me in and making me interested.

Add on

What good is a space ninja with a sword anyways. Especially far in the future against a intelligence organization. Is he going to sneak up on people all ninja like.

I can just see how that happens.

Tal Shiar big wig with his security team - "Sir our scanners have picked up someone trying to sneak up on us. Shall we call in a orbital bombardment on him"

Big Wig - "No number 6 I am curious, where is he?

TS security dude - "About a hundred yards that way"

Space Ninja steps out and pulls his sword - "You can choose not to die today, blah blah philosophical stuff. "

8 TS security goons pull out their super accurate light speed travelling weapons and fire, the space ninja screams and vanishes"

Big Wig - "Putz"

On the ship in orbit Picard chuckles - "I hated that kid anyways, why do I need a space ninja when I have a hot borg drone that can shoot phasers"

7 of 9 shows up in lingerie holding a martini and winks at the camera (This is about ratings ask Kes)

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 02-15-2020 at 10:05 AM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote