View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 09:44 AM   #2007
TOfan
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbsy View Post
Someone needs to tell the guy that sports fans, folks that tune into sports media, really don't prioritize or care about how nice a guy is.

Ward seems like a nice guy, but he ultimately proved to be an incompetent head coach. If you are incapable of calling that out, then you are an incompetent member of a sports media team.

He's hard to listen to or even take seriously.
Brutal take.

I’m having a hard time believing you’re the ‘high performing’ engineer as you have claimed to be. You repeatedly call people incompetent, or suggest they're idiots, who are in fields that I doubt you have any experience in. What do you know about incompetence in broadcasting, professional coaching in hockey, or managing a hockey team? How do you know these things while simultaneously being a high performing engineer? Astounding!!!! Are there other professions you’re also ‘high performing’ at as well? It must frustrate you to no end to be surrounded by imbeciles everywhere.

The smartest people I know, don’t need to tell others they’re smart or claim others are incompetent at their jobs. Especially when they’re not in the field in question. Whatever engineering school you went to, apparently self awareness wasn’t on the agenda. I get this is a forum where people can speak, almost, freely behind false identities, but try to pretend we are talking about actual human beings. Chances are, most of them are not incompetent.

It’s fine to be critical, but you tend to lay it on a little thick. Maybe take it down a step or two.

Last edited by TOfan; 03-12-2021 at 12:22 PM.
TOfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TOfan For This Useful Post: