View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 08:31 AM   #1906
bagofpucks
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderjunkie View Post
Speaking of minivans, anybody seen a Kia Carnival? Apparently they're in quite high demand. Canadian trim options suck though...the only way to get memory seats is on the SX, which has the non-removable mid row captain seats that don't actually seem that great.

Memory seats are kind of a deal breaker for us with our height differential, so I guess I'm back to Odyssey vs. Sienna (but non-removable mid row seems limiting).

Thoughts on Unhaggle? Any other services worth considering?
I’ve pulled the carcostcanada report of the last few vehicles we’ve purchased new. It’s definitely not a flawless strategy, but I like that I can at least get an idea of how much wiggle room there might be and most of the time it gives you a good idea of what deals are on for specific models. I also found it useful to understand which trim levels are a better bang for buck in general and specifically for what we’re looking for. Most dealers like to play the “confuse the numbers” game, so my strategy has been to use the report to come up with my number in the same silly language they’ll use (before tax, after tax, finance on x term, etc) and then at least I have something to compare to.
bagofpucks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bagofpucks For This Useful Post: