View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 09:08 AM   #121
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shermanator View Post
I ordered mine Friday night, and mine says processing, with a ship date of April 15. Someone in the SG who ordered at the bar while the kit launch was going on received an email saying his ship date was April 22.

I wouldn't expect much from the club on this. Our season ticket package said we would get 15% off merch and the club told us they have not heard about a discount for the CPL online shop. Every other CPL club seems to be able to figure out how to do it. We've got a bunch of people in the SG holding back their jersey purchases waiting for this.
Yeah, and to be honest the communication has been rather poor. I know when I spoke with the rep and bought my tickets that she said there was something happening. But really, I bought my tickets and haven't heard anything since. Like I have no actual tickets. And yeah, I want them on the app, but that doesn't seem to work for me at this point either.

I'm obviously not super concerned about this, but it's a bit irritating that they send all these automated emails about other tickets and packages and things like that, but barely anything about having actually bought tickets.