View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 12:46 AM   #82
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

“Right?”

2Stonebird

Just because you’re American, doesn’t make what I said untrue. Also, apparently you’re either lazy or illiterate because read what I said.

I didn’t say the Americans are Nazis. Until you learn how to read, I don’t know how else to say this.

It’s a spectrum.

Always has been.

You’re closer to nazism than before. Call it populism. Call it whatever you want. The funny part about pipulism is that it hasn’t been properly termed what it is. Movement on the political spectrum towards the right or the left. But it’s capturing the ideological values of age old. Already practiced doctrine.

Nothing is new. This isn’t new. Just because I say it’s closer on the spectrum to some pretty scary ideals, doesn’t make it untrue because of what those previous ideals were in that we learned from textbooks how horrific they were.

You’re country is moving in the direction of nazism. Of fascism. If you don’t think so, like I said, brush up on Germany 1930-1939z

Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. Vote differently. Or not. But know the rest of the world, is not on board with where your country is going.
Mr.Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote