View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 12:43 PM   #1273
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

First off, why do you care?

Second, our province, unlike others, has a very restricted group of people who can get Evushield. If we were in, say, Ontario, she could get it, which would improve her protection. So saying our governments are offering the best treatments available is not true. I don't know why Alberta is being like this, but it negatively affects us. So if we can have the best vaccine available, why wouldn't we seek it out? You'll forgive me if I've lost a little faith in our government and it's institutions to do the right thing over the past few years, becuase their actions have been lacking. Staring down the gun barrel of Dainelle Smith isn't really reassuring, either.

Life has been pretty ####ing bleak for us, and anything that makes it a little better is well worth the effort. I get that you don't really give a ####, but the vulnerable still wear masks, avoid large crowds, and generally avoid going out to events and participating in society. But hey, keep being a dick about it. Really appreciate your input.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post: