View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 06:44 PM   #13
djsFlames
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan87 View Post
Myself.

Just kidding but it's an interview question I always ask and had someone respond that way. I found it very interesting. For the record, this individual's detailed response (life story) was no different than 98% of the population, which is why I didn't know how to react.

In reality, I would say people who are authentic and honest. They aren't just doing good things to tell the world but rather because they want to make a positive impact on someone's life. Most of these people we haven't even heard about because they don't require glory to be a good person.
You nailed it there.

People who find their calling and are practicing it every day I think you'll find are less afraid to lay down their armour. They'll put it all out there with whatever they do because they're so fulfilled with their present/day to day that there's no need to pretend, or push titles & accomplishments at people they encounter. There's nothing to prove when you're actually happy & grateful.

I think when you're doing something that's in line with your values, its no longer a competition or a grind just to model social perfection. I've maintained that when you grow older you realize your happiness isn't determined by what you accumulate but by how much you're openly being yourself (and can contribute to others lives while doing so).

Last edited by djsFlames; 01-30-2022 at 07:40 PM.
djsFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djsFlames For This Useful Post: