View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 11:53 PM   #941
dino7c
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1991 Canadian View Post
I got my PS5 on Tuesday. I skipped the PS4/Xbox One generation entirely and have a Mac as my home computer.... so I've been a bit behind the times when it comes to gaming.

My Random Thoughts so far:

-It took me 15 minutes during setup to parse through the privacy setting options. From sharing my real name, to social features, to team invites? When did this all get so complicated?

-The controller is really cool. I figured haptic feedback was a marketing gimmick, but the feedback really adds an extra layer of immersion and control.

-There are way too many video games. I feel like I have 7 years of games to catchup on and a relatively short window before the more heavy hitting PS5 games come out. There was also like 5 different farming simulator games. Farmers Daughter, Farmers Omelet, Farming Empire... why are there so many farming games? Why are there yearly updates for farming games? Does farming change that much year to year?

-Astros Playroom is a blast. I have been grinning like an idiot for most of it so far. It feels like a cross between Super Mario 64 and Wii Sports.

-I learned the hard way that Playstation Plus and Playstation Now are separate services. I bought a year of Playstation Now by mistake.

-Overall, I'm really enjoying it. Up until two days ago, I was actively playing my PS3. It'll be interesting playing an NHL game where Iginla isn't on the Flames.
Playstation now has tons of good games