View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 02:02 PM   #65
nickerjones
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubicon View Post
Got an email from our beer league team rep last night, it was a forwarding of a message sent to all the teams from the league president. Basically asking teams if they were still willing to play this season should a few possible scenarios go ahead. Of not was the possibility of a maximum number of people allowed at the rink which was 24. Take away two refs and that leaves 11 per team. Second one was the possibility that dressing rooms would not be accessible and you would have to come to the rink dressed (minus skates). Hopefully these measures would only be temporary or not at all but they wanted to put it out there so teams could decide for themselves. The downside of declining to play would be the possibility the league would lose the ice slots permanently.
Out of curiosity what league is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 604flames View Post
My beer league team played last night (in Vancouver - I didn't go). 4 on 4. No faceoffs. Max 8 skaters per team. Recommendation of full face shields.

Was more of a test of what they want to do this summer but they are planning on starting a summer season with 4 on 4 rules July 6th.
What league in Vancouver? I'm familiar with most and I wouldn't think this would ASHL at 8 rinks. Maybe somewhere like coast?
nickerjones is offline   Reply With Quote