Thread: Shoulder advice
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 05:17 PM   #35
vegasbound
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puxlut View Post
Update: I still haven't heard from Dr. Lo... is more than 4 months to see the surgeon for consult normal?
The past week has been pretty rough for me. Went to the chiro and he realigned/popped back in my shoulder last Wednesday. Usually the day after I'm pretty sore, but this time it stayed sore all weekend. So I went back on Tuesday and "pop" back in again. Last night while I was sleeping it "popped" and woke me up. 2 days later I'm still in pain. I'm so frustrated!
Someone tell me there's light at the end of the tunnel? And usually how long does it take to get the call for an appointment?

I waited about 9 months to see Dr. Lo. I dislocated and subluxed multiple times at the SC joint (collarbone). He told me it was an extremely uncommon injury, especially in a young female as I am and then promptly told me he wouldn't touch me with a 10 foot pole to do surgery on. That opinion was backed up by my knee surgeon.

Honestly, my light at the end of the tunnel was finding my athletic therapist. After 4, yes 4 MPFL surgeries and this SC joint problem, I truly don't know what I'd do without him.
vegasbound is offline   Reply With Quote