View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 03:24 PM   #59
dirk diggler
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by InglewoodFan View Post
Dickson looked a bit better than he has the last couple of games, but nothing near last couple of seasons. But the rest of the team, I don't even have much to say. Just a poor performance on both ends. Lack of hustle on transition, Delbs looking a bit shaky (but Malawsky never takes him out, even for a few mins), defense letting Dawson just position wherever he wants.

Board and Malawsky have to go, but the team just keeps extending them. What incentive does CSEC even have? We are likely top 3 or 4 in attendance, consistently make the playoffs (since Warriors are even worse), merch sales still look strong.

At least the Warriors are rolling out a lot of young talent, Roughnecks don't seem to acknowledge the makeup of the team needs to evolve. At this point, do we just assume the Necks have given up on Berg? Seems astoundingly petty and short sighted, the amount of money at issue is likely less than the Flames stick budget for a month.

For the first time ever, we just walked out last night. 5 mins left, there was no sense in staying. 7 years as STH, first time that has happened.

Seems odd to me that they somehow cant get Berg signed but teams with a lot more talent can get all their players signed. agreed, what does it matter to the Flames, this is minor league to them. Between this teams lack of direction and bad moves and some of the people in our section walking in front of us half the game, we likely wont renew and i have had tickets since day 1.
dirk diggler is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dirk diggler For This Useful Post: