View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 10:49 PM   #19
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

So I'm about halfway through the map. Once you get production set up properly, the resource issues go away. I have 100 rods with 200 of the Elerium crystals. Over 100 waters and 200 blocks of ice and a ton of fuel. I'm actually selling things instead of trading for things, though every time I get into a trade with a ship that has energy rods I'll buy them up, same with water. But I sell every other finished good because I have a ton of raw materials to make more. I have about a quarter million in cash.

I was kicking the crap out of the pirates I ran into until I ran into a 4 gunned monster with 3 shield generators. So I limped away and decided it was time. I can't add anything else to my main ship. So I went back about 5 systems and found a wreck that I could commission. So I'm starting to build the HSS Linus. A small consort with two shield generators and 8 cannons and some living quarters. I have a crew of 18 guys so I shifted a navigator a shield operator and gunner, a operations guy and a maintenance guy. I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow, because it would be cool to have 13 guns to fight fight pirates.

Its kind of cool, I put in a shuttle bay and now as we're working you can see a logistics shuttle going back and forth between the two ships.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: