Thread: Shaw Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 12:00 PM   #17
TheSutterDynasty
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottabekd View Post
My Shaw bill has gone up $17 in the last 12 months. I've been humming and hawwing about switching to Telus to take advantage of their deals. But in the end, I decided to stay on Shaw and avoid the hassle of scheduling an install, being stuck on a 3 year contract in case the Telus Internet service is ####ty where I live.

Should also mention the Shaw rep I talked to said "Well, you are on a grandfathered account so you are paying less than new customers". Just because you jacked up your rates, doesn't mean I am getting a deal. Oh well, jokes on me I stick with them and pay it.

TV service just bugs me. I watch a few hours of sports a month, and pay $40/month for it. If there was a way to pay just $15/month for TSN and Sportsnet, I'd be all over that.
I'm in the exact same boat as you. Though I guess if you watch 3 games / week at $40/month it comes out to < $1.50 / hour of entertainment. Worth it.. but was even more worth it at $35/month!!

An environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered.
TheSutterDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote