View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #58
DownhillGoat
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Girl View Post
Yeah, I don't like that it's ending. And Wilson....

I wish it was actually a two hour episode, instead of a regular one hour with a retrospective episode.

Any thoughts on how it goes down? Wilson dead? Suicide pact? Everyone dies? Hospital blows up? It turns out it is Lupus?
Sarcoidosis. It has to be one of these times.

I hope it's nothing as extravagant as the entire hospital blowing up/shooting spree/every character being killed off.

I assume Wilson dies in the final episode (I know, that was tough to assume). I would think they'd accelerate 13's symptoms so House has to stand by his word and kill that character off, and in the darkest timeline, House would purposefully OD, but I'd be a bit surprised if they kill off his character.

I just hope they end it in the fashion that the show has followed thus far, and not have anything completely out of character for the show.

I'm really curious to see where they pick up this episode time-wise. Will he be starting his stint in prison, or ending it? Or will they pull some 13th hour magic and he just gets house arrest (pun intended) for 6 months.
DownhillGoat is offline   Reply With Quote