View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 06:08 PM   #47
To Be Quite Honest
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Girl View Post
Everybody cries.

I realize that Wilson will die, I said I don't want him to die. I want House to last minute diagnose him with something else and save his life and then they can go off to Vegas together and get hookers or something House like.

Yeah, I watched the episode with Chase leaving, I know how he left. I am saying I don't like how they left it. It was just tacked on and then he was gone. It was a pathetic ending for a character that has been with the series the entire time. "This guy said I wasted his opportunities, so I am leaving now. Bye." I didn't like it. I want something better than that.

I can't say that I have missed Cuddy at all. I thought I would, but I didn't. To me, it's always been about House and Wilson.
Only sick twisted people want Wilson to die. He is a great character, and also a bit of an enigma! Who in there right mind would put up with such abuse from a "friend"!

As for Chase leaving so abruptly, I've done that in a job before, but you can chalk that up to lazy writing. I think they just wanted to focus on the final episodes with Wilson and House and not explain the events of each character in the final episode. I agree though it was abrupt. Also with House, you don't want to give him time to think of a way to con you back in! ha ha It was very much like Cameron leaving.

I mentioned Cuddy just because of the contract negotiations. I also didn't like the House/Cuddy relationship storyline. THAT was the sign that the show was coming to an end. House can't have a normal relationship no matter how badly he thinks he does. Once the show went there, Cuddy became irrelevant IMO. I didn't miss her at all as well.
To Be Quite Honest is offline   Reply With Quote