View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 10:09 PM   #51
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
This is why I was saying Ukrainians need to make this as prolonged and bloody as possible. Slim chance of that I know, but hopefully they make use of some Western provided weapons, not that those munitions will last very long. Hopefully they can stall long enough that other countries come around and provide military aid of some kind.

As for Russian culture being based around bloody conflict, they can't really afford doing that anymore with the whole demographics problem they have. But that might not be Putin's problem tho since probably he'll be dead by then one way or another.

Ammunition burns fast in a war. The Ukrainian's don't have enough of it, they don't have enough highly trained troops, and the reserves they just called up are going to get chewed up.

If the Russian's are unleashing their air power they will smash the Ukrainian air force which is really about 30 Mig 29's and 30 SU 27's which is probably facing the Russian version of the varsity club. they won't last long, and that's going to make troop movement for the Ukraine's very difficult.

Plus the Russian's are really the kings of the kitchen sink strategy.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 02-23-2022 at 10:11 PM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: