View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 05:38 PM   #129
bluejays
Franchise Player

Exp:

Either Patrick Brown is the unluckiest guy ever or where there's smoke, there's fire. To some degree I feel bad for this trial by public opinion, but to another degree at the very least so many of these politicians and people of that public ilk seem like genuinely selfish dbags. We all know politics can be dirty, but between what's going on in the States with investigations regarding Russia, and with what's going on in Canada at all levels with integrity being questioned at every turn, you do realize that most of these people are in it for the money and themselves. It's frankly utterly embarrassing when you're voting on the least hate-able person, or the person who appears to be the most genuine. I really wish as Canadians there would be restrictions on the money you can make once your political career is over so that you're not making money to help yourself or your friends. Grow the population as a whole and none of this me-first BS that most of these guys are all about, no matter what the party. Maybe take a page from what Iceland has done. What a joke this has become.
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote