View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 10:36 AM   #3958
DiracSpike
First Line Centre

Exp:

I have to believe that the Liberals spending 4 Bil on a pipeline project and then not building it would result in getting destroyed at the polls. I just have to belive that to preserve my own sanity.

We'll really see where the Liberals priorities lie at the beginning of the new year. If they actually care about getting the pipeline built then they will began to get frustrated with the obstructionist types. Going in to the election the Libs had a lot of time for these people because they were fresh to government and seemed to really believe there was a middle ground to find as long as they weren't big meanies like the Harper government. They will start to discover that there is no middle ground with these people. You can see that in dip#### vancouver mayor comments about the same old talking points that are completely disingenous. Not enough time, too rushed, consultation not sufficient, blah blah blah. It's all ####ing garbage and hopefully in 2019 we'll see the Liberals discover what we already know, that these opposition parties are not operating in good faith, there's no middle ground and no compromise with them. Northern Gateway killed. North Coast tanker ban. Emissions cap on the oil sands. Carbon tax in Alberta. It's still not good enough. Time to be the adults in the room and tell the whining children that they're not getting their way this time.
DiracSpike is offline   Reply With Quote