View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 10:38 AM   #14
Yamer
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC View Post
Watching part 1 now. It's really disgusting. It was clearly a calculated grooming.

The scene with Jimmy Safechuck shaking while showing off his "wedding ring" and other jewelry that MJ paid him in exchange for sexual activities is awful.

10 Undeniable Facts About the Michael Jackson Sexual-Abuse Allegations
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...se-allegations
Finished Part 1 last night. I too was shook by that scene with the jewelry. That story is going to be burned in my brain forever. I want to watch the rest, but the first two hours upset me more than I expected.

Thanks also for sharing the article. From the 10 facts:

Quote:
4. Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s penis. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings.

6. Jackson had an extensive collection of adult erotic material he kept in a suitcase next to his bed, including S&M bondage photos and a study of naked boys. Forensic experts with experience in the Secret Service found the fingerprints of boys alongside Jackson’s on the same pages. Jackson also had bondage sculptures of women with ball gags in their mouths on his desk, in full view of the boys who slept there.
Wow.

"I see as much misery out of them moving to justify theirselves as them that set out to do harm."
-Dr. Amos "Doc" Cochran
Yamer is offline   Reply With Quote