View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 08:49 AM   #1
Matt Reeeeead
Scoring Winger

Exp:
Default CP Jihad - Help FlamesFanStrandedInEDM get to the Halifax Comedy Festival (VOTE DAILY!)

Hi All - a good friend of mine, Darren Morris (aka FlamesFanStrandedInEDM) has been working his craft as an up and coming stand up comedian and could use all of our help in voting for him in an online contest with the opportunity to perform at the Halifax Comedy Festival. You guys may be familiar with Darren as he is the resident jersey expert and has hooked up many here with awesome deals, and is the go to guy for obscure and semi-relevant Flames jerseys.

He is too modest a guy to pander to the crowd here to game the system to get votes, so I thought I would take the reigns myself and help a brotha out. He's got great material, a good performer, and really deserves the opportunity.

The competition is through a CBC online comedy competition, and he's made it past the first round of cuts, and now its up to us to push him to the top of the online voting portion. The link to the vote is below, and although I cant seem to link directly to him, you will find his video under "Darren Morris" with the following picture:

https://www.cbc.ca/nextup/?ngxItemID...132bb752c2c026

Thanks in advance for support... power of CP!

Last edited by Matt Reeeeead; 03-02-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Matt Reeeeead is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt Reeeeead For This Useful Post: